Till senaste kommentaren

How do i terminate my tenancy if i would like to move out?

Hi Svea
I would like to move out from were i live right now because me and my husband have bought a house.
Can you help us make a notice a termination or where can we find the form terminating a contract?
I understand swedish a bit or else i can translate it by myself.
Mohammed Rapportera olämpligt innehåll


  • Hello there Mohammed,

    Thank you for contacting us.
    • You should always terminate your lease in writing.
    • Form termenating a contract
    • Then choose "uppsägning av hyresavtal"
    • After you have given notice to terminate your lease, you must continue paying for the flat for a set of three mounths period.

    This can be submitted electronically to: info@sveafastigheter.se

    Have a great weekend!
    Best regards
    Elin Lundqvist Förvaltningsadministratör
Inlägget är stängt för ytterligare kommentarer.